KGA Studio Architects, PC seeks a highly motivated Principal Architect to expand our Leadership team. Founded in 1977, KGA is an award winning residential architecture firm located in historic downtown Louisville, Colorado. KGA offers a competitive salary, monthly commission and quarterly bonus program, superior healthcare benefits, and 401k matching, along with the potential opportunity for ownership and profit sharing for the right candidate. A friendly professional, family like environment with plenty of camaraderie and reward, KGA is a place to build a legacy from which one day you can retire. A sense of humor and passion for residential design is a must.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- A portfolio primarily comprised of residential work that includes Custom and Remodel projects and showcases a variety of elevation styles with a bend towards contemporary/modern in which you acted as the lead Architect and drove the design while managing a production team.
- Practical residential construction knowledge and in-field construction experience.
- Ability to perform business development tasks such as participation in industry events, speaking engagements, written articles or serve as expert source.
- Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing clients.
- Superior interpersonal skills; be able to work with clients to determine project goals and deliver final schematic design accordingly.
- Proven track record for delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Working knowledge for operational management of an Architecture firm.
- Desire to continue the excellence and quality for which KGA Studio Architects, PC is known.
- Undergraduate and/or post graduate degree in Architecture
- Minimum 10 years work experience in a management capacity at a residential architect firm
- Licensed Architect
- NCARB Certified
- Additional certifications a plus
- Fluent in REVIT, AutoCAD, Sketchup and Microsoft Office
- Competitive salary
- Health & Dental Insurance
- 401k with matching and access to a CFP
- Quarterly Bonus
- Phone & Mileage Reimbursement
- Relocation Package (If applicable)
If you meet these qualifications, please send a cover letter, resume and portfolio to Jennifer Williams for consideration at: firstname.lastname@example.org