KGA Studio Architects, a 40 year old firm focused primarily on residential architecture located in historic downtown Louisville is seeking a highly motivated Project Manager/Architect to manage custom home and high-end residential remodel projects. The ideal candidate has experience managing custom residential projects, is goal driven, organized, has a collaborative spirit and is comfortable in an active office with the ability to work independently or within a team environment and share the firm’s values for outstanding client service, creative collaboration nature and lack of ego. A sense of humor is a must!
- Effective management of residential projects from program to analysis/concept design through working drawing prep and construction observation, with an emphasis in custom housing.
- Participation in client relationships, consultant direction, project scheduling and contract budgeting.
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Strong communication skills; both written & verbal
- AutoCAD proficiency required
- Sketch-Up proficiency a plus
- Design and presentation skills (hand drawn or computer generated)
- BIM and Revit a plus
- Microsoft Office
- Architectural license or testing in process appreciated
Education & Experience
- 4+ years’ work experience in a Project Manager role working with custom homes and/or high-end residential remodels is required.
- A degree in architecture or matching background
If you believe you are a good fit, please submit the following for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resume via email
- Cover letter detailing your interest, experiences and other non-resume type information