Who We Are
WE WORK WITH, AND FOR, OUR FRIENDS.
KGA’s chemistry boils down to one heartfelt premise: We treat our colleagues and our clients as we would our friends. Our continued success depends on a culture of mutual wellbeing, accomplished through inspired innovation, personal connection, respectful communication, and well-earned celebration.
What We Offer
- On-going professional development
- Opportunity for career advancement and career achievement
- An environment where ideas and innovation are welcomed
- An organization that values giving back and paying it forward
- A belief that health and happiness breeds creativity and innovation
The Opportunity: Project Manager
Works at the direction of the Senior Project Manager, Associate(s), Principal Architect or Director of Design to develop, design, organize and review construction documents.
- Manage projects to the best possible outcome for the company and client.
- Review agreements for scope, rate and terms to determine necessity for additional services and execute
- Production of CADD presentations and plan documents
- Perform QC review and generate redlines
- Determine building and zoning codes in a variety of jurisdictions
- Manage all aspects of subconsultant engagement and serve as conduit to the project and team
- Steward company values and processes
- Generate internal and external reports and communications as required
- Provide mentoring and training junior staff and team members
- Attend and contribute to internal meetings as requested
- Other duties as assigned or requested
What We Are Looking For
Experience & Ability
- AutoCAD and REVIT proficiency required
- A proven track record for independent critical and strategic thinking
- Comfort with front-facing client interaction while providing a high level of customer service
- Understanding of architectural design and construction observation
- Working knowledge of building codes
- Minimum 7+ years’ work experience in architecture or similar field a plus
- Knowledge of construction with regards to material & methods
- A degree in Architecture or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
Characteristics & Qualities
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to bring your best everyday
- An interest in on-going growth and improvement
- Accountability, honesty and respect
- Passion for architecture
If you are interested in an employment opportunity with KGA, please email a cover letter, resume and sample construction drawings or similar sample of work to Jennifer Williams at email@example.com.