They say what happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas…but in the case of the International Builders’ Show, there was lots to bring home. There were lessons learned at the seminars, trends discussed at the round table discussions, and plenty of new products to see. Paul Mahony, John Guilliams and Jerry Gloss attended this year’s show to participate in panel presentations, work in plan review sessions, and meet with clients.
And, let’s not forget the awards ceremonies! KGA was honored to receive several national recognitions along the way:
- At the 2015 NATIONALS Awards:
- KGA received a Silver Award for Best Architectural Design of a Single Family Home under 2,000 sf for the Valencia Model at Estancia in Colorado Springs (pictured above). Built by: Vantage Homes.
- KGA received a Silver Award for Best Web Site by an Associate Member of the National Association of Home Builders.
- At the 2015 NAHB 50 Plus Awards, KGA received a Silver Award for Best Detached Home under 2,100 sf for the Monaco Model at Estancia in Colorado Springs. Built by: Vantage Homes.
- At the 2015 Best In American Living Awards, KGA received a Silver Award for Best Detached Home under 2,000 sf for the Monaco Model at Estancia in Colorado Springs. Built by: Vantage Homes.
Congratulations to Vantage Homes for receiving award recognition in three different award programs for their Estancia Series. Pretty cool!
Congratulations are also in order for the Denver Home Builders Association’s Sales and Marketing Council (SMC), which received recognition as the Nation’s top SMC for a second straight year at the 2015 NATIONALS.