Jennifer Williams, MIRM, CMP
Jennifer joined KGA in January 2014 as Director of Marketing & Operations. Shortly thereafter she accepted an offer to join the Partnership and in 2018 was named President. As Managing Partner her role is to manage all aspects of the business “so the Architects can be Architects.”
Prior to joining KGA, Jennifer’s career was in the publishing industry with luxury home & design magazines. Her passion for design began in 2003 when she moved to New York to work as promotions director for Hearst Publishing at House Beautiful magazine. A Coloradan at heart, she returned to Denver in 2006 to work for Colorado Homes & Lifestyles magazine, where she was promoted to publisher within a year.
Jennifer holds both CMP (2016) and MIRM (2018) NAHB accreditations. Outside the home building industry, she is passionate about arts education and serves on the Cherry Arts Board, whose mission is to provide art-based programming to underserved markets and schools. She lives in Denver, Colorado with her husband and 5-year-old son. Together they are founders and owners of a small, local chain of pizza restaurants called Walter’s303 Pizzeria & Publik House.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Denver
- 2015 MAME Award: Rising Star of the Year
- 2015 MAME Award: Associate Partner of the Year
- Home Builders Association (HBA) of Metro Denver
- Executive Board Member, 2018-present
- Council Board Chair, 2018 & 2019
- Sales & Marketing Council Board Member, 2015-2019
- Cherry Creek Arts Festival Board Member, 2018-present