The Opportunity: Project Manager
Works at the direction of the Senior Project Manager, Associate(s), Principal Architect or Director of Design to develop, design, organize and review construction documents.
- Manage projects to the best possible outcome for the company and client.
- Review agreements for scope, rate and terms to determine necessity for additional services and execute
- Production of CADD presentations and plan documents
- Perform QC review and generate redlines
- Determine building and zoning codes in a variety of jurisdictions
- Manage all aspects of subconsultant engagement and serve as conduit to the project and team
- Steward company values and processes
- Generate internal and external reports and communications as required
- Provide mentoring and training to junior staff and team members
- Attend and contribute to internal meetings as requested
- Participate in refinement of processes and standards to continually improve quality, drawing sets, client interaction and project management
- Other duties as assigned or requested
- Expanded opportunities as requested, needed or earned
What We Are Looking For
Experience & Ability
- AutoCAD and REVIT proficiency required
- A proven track record for independent critical and strategic thinking
- Comfort with front-facing client interaction while providing a high level of customer service
- Understanding of architectural design and construction observation
- Working knowledge of building codes
- Minimum 7+ years’ work experience in architecture or similar field a plus
- Knowledge of construction with regards to material & methods
- A degree in Architecture or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
Characteristics & Qualities
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to bring your best everyday
- An interest in on-going growth and improvement
- Accountability, honesty and respect
- Passion for architecture
$70,000 to $95,000 salary plus commission on projects generated and managed by employee, discretionary and profit-sharing bonuses, plus a robust benefits package. Want more info? Click here to read KGA’s employee benefits summary.
KGA is moving to York Street Yards on April 18th, 2022. Our new address will be 3881 Steele St, Ste 1132, Denver, CO 80205. We will be in temp space (also in York Street Yards) from April until October-ish while our new office is being built out.
How to Apply
If you are interested in an employment opportunity with KGA, click here to apply and send us your cover letter, resume and sample construction drawings or similar sample of work. For questions, contact Jennifer Williams at email@example.com.