KGA offers a suite of turn-key design and project management services for mountain, recreation, hospitality, ranch and landowners across the United States. Whether you’re looking to build your dream home in the mountains or preserve a one-of-kind legacy ranch, our mission is to simplify and manage the process to help achieve your vision and goals. With KGA on your team, you’ll have a partner, advocate and guide throughout the process.
How We Work
We leverage over 40 years of architectural design experience with strong industry relationships to put together each project team. Every project and client are unique, so we’ll customize our services to fit your needs. Want us to manage everything? Perfect. We offer turn-key full-service agreements. Not looking for full-service? Many of our in-house services are available a la carte, including architecture, visioning, and land planning.
Every successful project begins with clearly defined goals. Let’s discuss what’s possible! It’s our job to understand your wants and needs for the project, and work from there to set goals, contribute ideas and start defining the scope. Not sure where to start? Not to worry! We specialize in collaborating with our clients to dream, innovate and ultimately make their projects a reality.
With over 40 years of architectural design experience at our fingertips, we specialize in all facets of architecture, from luxury mountain homes to working ranch structures.
- Custom homes, cabins, hunting and fishing lodges, etc.
- Historic preservation, restoration, renovation, adaptive reuse and building conservation
- Equestrian: stables, tack rooms, horse barns, indoor and outdoor riding arenas
- Working ranch structures: storage barns, shops, tack sheds, calving sheds, chicken coops, pump and well houses, fencing and entry gates
- Recreation: boat barns, equipment storage and maintenance, garages for collector cars
- General development plans
- Resource management
- Mineral rights
- Conservation easements
- Roadway design
- Site grading
- Stormwater evaluation
- Detention and water quality
- Floodplain evaluation
- Native vegetation and revegetation
- Plant selection
- Hardscape design
- Entry elements, gates, etc.
Conservation & Site Restoration
- Water management
- Wetlands restoration
- Stream management
- Erosion control
Recreation, Hospitality, Ranching & Wildlife Operations
- Livestock selection and management
- Habitat development for hunting and fishing
Construction Observation & Contract Administration
- Owner representation
- On-site representation during construction
- Review of work completed and invoicing from contractor